Plan Your Visit
Walk-up admission now available, or purchase advance tickets online.
We are happy to welcome you back to the BAMPFA galleries to view our exhibitions in a safe environment. We have updated our policies in alignment with the City of Berkeley and the University of California to ensure the health and safety of all visitors and staff. Please review these guidelines below before you visit. Any patrons not in compliance will be asked to visit another day.
Your Well-Being Is Our Priority
- BAMPFA has increased sanitizing high-touch areas using products approved for use against COVID-19.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building
- All staff and visitors are required to wear face coverings
- Attendance is limited to allow for physical distancing.
- Wheelchairs are sanitized after each use.
- We are recommending contactless payment.
- Guided tours and other public programs are suspended.
- Film screenings in the Barbro Osher Theater, group visits, and other large gatherings are canceled for the foreseeable future.
Before You Come
While You Are Here
- Staff will regulate entry to limit capacity; expect short wait times.
- Face masks covering nose and mouth (without valves) are required at all times (ages 2 & up).
- Please observe social distancing. Follow all distancing signage and heed instructions from BAMPFA staff.
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently. Sanitizer dispensers are available throughout building.
- Stay with your group throughout your visit.
- Please limit your visit to less than two hours.
- Bring home a memento of your visit: the BAMPFA Store is open. Gallery admission is not required.
- The cafe, Babette, is open for indoor service. Gallery admission is not required.
View our general visitor policies.